NATIONAL MEDICAL CARE COMPANY IN SAUDI ARABIAhttps://care.med.sa +966 11 437 8888 firstname.lastname@example.org
About Business Network
ABOUT THE NANTIONAL MEDICAL CARE COMPANY
National Medical Care Company founded in 2003. As a closed joint stock company held by the General Organization for Social Insurance (GOSI) and a number of individual shareholders. The company went public and registered on the Saudi Stock Exchange (Tadawul) in 2013, with the ticker symbol “CARE”. GOSI still holds a 35.1% stake in Care, making up a significant investor. Our team is made up of 3,000 full-time healthcare professionals, administrators, and support personnel, who are spread across our 2 healthcare facilities and our headquarters, all of which are located in Riyadh. Riyadh Care Hospital (RCH) and Care National Hospital (CNH) are both controlled and operated by the business.
Delivering exceptional care while improve excellence to enhance the wellbeing of our community.
At the forefront of healthcare.
The National Care Medical Company (NMCC) Care Academy (CA) was created in February 2016 to offer outstanding training and instruction to all of the NMCC business units. Since that time, Care Academy has given continuing education programs for both clinical and non-clinical professionals. Along with a strong focus on community-based and school-based programs, undergraduate and postgraduate training programs, and patient health promotion efforts. Since 2016, Care Academy has received numerous accreditations from the Saudi Commission for Health Specialties, such as the accreditations for the Saudi board of internal medicine, pediatrics, obstetrics and genecology, surgery, and anesthesia programmers.
Care Academy has also catered collaborative programs from the Saudi Commission for Health Specialties, such as training programs for patient care technicians, dental assistants, health security, and employees of the Central Sterile Supply Department (CSSD) Care Academy’s aim is to develop and advance medical professionals and students through providing effective management training, enabling them to play a key role in continuously enhancing the performance of the healthcare system.
- Students’ training.
- College/University student’s internship and residency training programs.
- Employee Training and Development.
- CPR certification and recertification training course; ACLS, BLS, PALS.
- Health Education and Promotion.
- Medical Library and E-library access.
- Both short and long specialized courses, workshop programs, mini-symposia, conferences, and daytime activities are available.
- Community Education.
- Conduct joint medical training with Saudi Communication for Health Specialties (SCFHS) and the Health Academy.
The National Medical Care Company (Care) is firmly committed to implementing into practice world-class corporate governance practices and the highest industry standards, which helps to maximize the company’s added value. The core of our corporate governance approach is to maintain a solid framework and procedure that guarantees ongoing adherence to best practices at all times, with a focus on protecting the interests of shareholders and other stakeholders. (Care) is committed to upholding every applicable regulation and law, and guarantees their proper application through a variety of internal rules, policies, and directives made to promote best practices in corporate governance and operational excellence as well as to help the company reach its strategic objectives.
- Audit Committee Charter
- Care Code of Business Conduct and Ethics Standards
- Care Conflict of Interest Policy
- Stakeholders’ Rights Policy
- Competing Business Standards
- Corporate Social Responsibility policy
- Nomination & Remuneration Committee Charter
- Bylaws of National Medical Care Company
- Disclosure Policy
- Corporate Governance
- Executive Committee Charter
- Board of Directors Work Charter
- Board Policies for Candidature for Board Membership