Al-BARRAK INDUSTRIAL SERVICES in KSAhttps://abis.com.sa +966 13 3400778 email@example.com
About Business Network
About the Al-Barrak Industrial Services
Al-Barrak Industrial Services is a multi-engineering firm that has been servicing Saudi Arabia’s oil and gas, petrochemical, nutrients, and steel industries for more than ten years. Currently, the company works approximately 2,000 people throughout its multiple divisions.
In order to create a comprehensive single-point service provider for the industrial sector that offers an array of services and meets all client requirements.
To offer a variety of industries throughout the GCC countries quality, efficient, effective, and competitive services.
Our Core Values
CREATIVITY and INNOVATION
- Finding solutions better and faster.
- Open minded, Open to think different.
- Personalized Level of Service and Attention.
- Listen, Understand, Anticipate, And Respond.
- Enduring and deep connections.
- Social concern.
- Kindness and friendliness.
- An open door policy.
- Respect for one another and an appreciation of variety.
- Encouragement, support, and development.
- Integrity, honesty.
- Highest ethical standards without exception.
- Safety and Quality and paramount.
- Successful results without compromising quality.
- Assume charge of your one particular role.
- Responsibility and Accountability.
- Initiative to change things.
Al Barak Groups
One of the top suppliers of hospitality and related support services in the Eastern Region of Saudi Arabia is BISCAT residing and catering.
BISCAT quickly carved out itself as one of the top contract caterer in the Eastern Province, providing over 15000 meals every day to clients in the business, industry, and educational sectors. We also provide banquet catering for a variety of event.
We currently take great pride in providing catering services to high-profile clients on the Sadara project, Royal Commission projects, and associated projects.
The SADARA project was honored by BISCAT as the best Contracts Camp.
For the management and operation of the Catering, Housing, and other associated services supplied to its Clients, BISCAT provides a global, highly qualified, and experienced staff.
All staff categories receive a full, healthy menu with tasty, visually appealing food from a variety of nationalities.
Office in Jubail, Saudi Arabia in Dammam and Al-Khobar, BISCAT plans to open a central kitchen and office.
The management team has a total experience of well over 40 years and is well qualified in the catering and hospitality sectors.
The BISCAT culture takes delight in both performance and integrity, in addition to a level of commitment that results from motivated and satisfied employees. Our staff members are committed to offering clients service and outcomes that are value-focused. The competent staff at BISCAT is renowned for its leadership, use of the best available technology and standards, and capacity to satisfy clients to the highest levels.
- Electrical Power system
- Low Current systems
- HVAC system.
- Domestic water distribution system.
- Drainage and sewage system.
- Firefighting system.
PLANT SERVICES BUSINESS UNIT
- Plant Turnarounds & Maintenance
- Pipeline Projects
- Industrial Cleaning Services
- Upkeep and Repair
- Cleaning a heat exchanger
- hydro jetting
- Foam for Fin Fans cleaning
Equipment Erection & Maintenance
- Rigging Services
- Catalyst Replacements
- Tube Replacements
We cover all static equipment’s
- Heat Exchangers (All types)
- Piping Fabrication
- Piping Replacement /MOC Jobs
- Welding Services for SS, CS, Alloy and Monel materials
- Valve Replacements
- Pipe cleaning
- Abrasive Blasting and Coating
- E& I Repair Works
- Cable Installations
- Bolt Torqueing
- Installation of EOT Cranes
General Maintenance Services
- Well-equipped and able to carry out maintenance tasks to the highest standards and quality.
- The capacity for deploying individuals on an ongoing, emergency, and long-term basis.
Core HSE values and Beliefs:
- Both of the primary areas of focus are risk management (Hazard control, behaviors) and pollution prevention.
- Continuous improvement is our aim.
- All incidents at work, illnesses, and environmental issues can be avoided.
- For HSE, line management is in charge and accountable.
- At every level of an organization, employees take part in HSE programs and activities.
- Conditions of employment include working safely and with regard for the environment.
- HSE management and productive output are equivalent.
ABIS has a commitment to offering outstanding services to all of our stakeholders. In every aspect of its operations, ABIS strives for quality and continual process improvement. By using measurements and standards that have been established, we hope to guarantee that the quality of our services exceeds the expectations of our clients. It Includes:
- Provide the best services available to fully satisfy or exceed the client’s expectations and contractual obligations. This will satisfy the client.
- Ongoing growth in the quality management system through teamwork, ability, and training methods.
- Establish goals, assess performance frequently, list Key Performance Indicators, and reward excellence.
- Conducting management reviews and internal quality audits to continuously evaluate and improve our quality system.
- All of the business’ suppliers and subcontractors will adhere to its ISO 9001:2008 quality management system.
- We will only work with the chosen vendor based on the calibre, efficiency, and cost of their goods.
- Investigate every case of low performance to find the root cause and stop recurrence.
Manpower Solution Business Unit
- Long term, Short term and emergency
- Manpower Skilled & unskilled workers (workers to managerial level)
Equipment Rental Business Unit
- Mobile Cranes
- Up to 100 Tons Bundle Pullers
- up to 50 Ton Capacity Hydro jetting machines
- up to 40,000 PSI Super Suckers/vacuum trucks