Punjab Wildlife and Parks Department in Jobifyguru offer Assistant Directors jobs in Lahore; candidates must read the qualification criteria carefully before applying for the job within the time frame given by the company. If the candidate is looking for a professional working environment, one can consider it. Interested candidates, without wasting a moment, should complete the documents and apply as early as possible.
The candidate must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- There isn’t any necessary education requirement for the position.
- The applicant with a clean police record.
- You must have the capability to speak and write basic English.
- Preference shall be given to relevant experience in the same field.
Below are the Accommodations that the company is offering to its employees.
- Handsome Salaries.
- The employee has good growth opportunities.
In addition to the benefits, the candidate will get a market-competitive salary of 35000-55000PKR.
How to Apply:
You can send your documents to the below-mentioned address:
Project Director Ten Billion Tree Tsunami Programme/Green Pakistan Programme Punjab Wildlife & Parks Department, 2 Sanda Road, Lahore.
Applicants can also checkout the official website https://www.punjab.gov.pk/wildlife_department