If applicants meet the qualifications, they are greatly recommended to apply for the Animal Keeper position within one month. To enhance their chances of being selected for the job, applicants must finish their paperwork as quickly as possible. However, one must obey the employer’s specific requirements. Carefully reading the job description is required.
The candidate must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- There isn’t any necessary education requirement for the position.
- The applicant with a clean police record.
- You must have the capability to speak and write basic English.
- Preference shall be given to relevant experience in the same field.
Below are the Accommodations that the company is offering to its employees.
- Handsome Salaries.
- The employee has good growth opportunities.
In addition to the benefits, the candidate will get a market-competitive salary of 35000-55000PKR.
How to Apply:
You can send your documents to the below-mentioned address:
Project Director Ten Billion Tree Tsunami Programme/Green Pakistan Programme Punjab Wildlife & Parks Department, 2 Sanda Road, Lahore.
Applicants can also check out the website https://www.punjab.gov.pk/wildlife_department